Any moms with few friends and even less time?

Look im 20 and a mom, my son is ten months and naturally NONE of my friends really have kids. The truth is im looking for a mom just to talk with (Email or text etc even snail mail) and maybe start a really good friendship, id like someone to confide in besides my husband who doesn't know what its like to be in my shoes and seems to not want to know. Is this weird, to be looking for a friend online like this? Not trying to freak anyone out or anything like that but if it does then I guess it does...drowning in laundry

ElizabethDawn

Asked by ElizabethDawn at 10:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think it's weird. I met a friend online once and she is the best person I know. I talk to her all the time and we have been close for about 4 years now. You can shoot me a message anytime. I'm a little older, though. i'm 30
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I know the feeling (I'm 27). I really only have 4 friends and 3 of them have kids. One of them is my online friend and we have grown to become very close. We have been friends now for 3 years. I think I tell her more things than I do my real friends! Lol Feel free to hit me up on here. I am at work during the days but am ALWAYS on AIM and available to chat (it's what I do with my online friend everyday).
    Ariahsmom

Answer by Ariahsmom at 10:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Hey I am 28 and I know what you are going through. I had my first at 20. Message me anythime you want to talk.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Hey honestly I know it sounds funny but I think you are the answer to my prayers...lol... I am 22 my son is one i was 20 when i found out i was pregnant naturally none of my friends had children either I lost a lot of them. My son is one and I am a stay at home mom who just wishes sometimes i had someone i could just let it all out on and they would understand! send me a message anytime you want : )
    sweetkizzaz

Answer by sweetkizzaz at 10:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Hi I'm 35 i have 3 kids 16,11,8 I can count on 1 hand the amount of friends I have, and half the time dont have time to even talk to them. Between my kids and work I think being online after my kids go to bed is the only way I can talk to people. During the day trying to talk on the phone i have a kid in each hear yellin about what the other one did wrong. Days I get up i just want to pull the covers back over my head. I dont drink but damn i feel like startin lol
    kitkat1975

Answer by kitkat1975 at 3:33 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I'm 21 and know EXACTLY how you feel. It's kind of one of the reasons I came back to this site. I have a 14 month old and am 5 months prego with my second. My husband is quite a bit older, so he doesn't understand. He still has his friends that he's known for 15 plus years and are at the same stage in life as he is. My best friend and I have fallen apart mostly because I'm a MOM now, and she's busy with her campus life at college. We get together once every couple months for lunch if she's in town, but it's all sort of awkward since we don't have too much in common anymore. If you ever want to talk, feel free to message me. Oh gosh...now I feel pathetic... "Let me be your friend! Pick me!" Haha!
    Gemska

Answer by Gemska at 10:17 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• You can e-mail on this cafe mom and talk if you want.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 8:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2010