He didnt knock me up yet?

My period came on Sat! We sat sex every day during the time I ovulated. How can that not work? grrrr

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe his swimmers aren't doing their job? As in shooting blanks? How long have you been trying? Maybe get yourselves checked out to make sure all systems are go. Probably nothing wrong... it doesn't always work as quickly as we want it to.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes you can try too hard to get pregnant. A lot of people do. When you are more relaxed and dont try so hard it should happen. Also, if you take a break for a day or so he has time to build up his sperm count...
    Rita62865

Answer by Rita62865 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• we had sex every other day and I also took folic acid and I got pregnant almost instantly.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• we had sex every other day through out the month we were trying and then the next month i find out im pregnant, do it every other day as sperm can only live up to about 3days in a human body
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• if you don't try you get pregnant.... happened to me every time!! I have 2 kids.. and possibly #3 on the way!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Sometimes if you have too much sex it lowers his sperm count, so be careful there. Also, maybe a sperm count is in order depending on how long you have been trying. Maybe he has sperm, but they just don't swim, but rather do doughnuts in the parking lot. BTW you would get better responses had you posted this in trying to concieve.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:28 AM on Dec. 15, 2010