how much have your looks changed in the last 10 years...

almost 10 years ago I started high school -- overweight, hairy ( bushy eyebrows and upper lip hair lol ) , and just a big geek..... as time went on I got thin, got my hair waxed and was popular... I got married and had my first baby and I think that is when i was really the best looking I have even been -- I was the thinnest I have ever been after I had my daughter, my hair was long and I always fixed it just right ( to where I had strangers come up to me and tell me how nice it was) , everyday I would do my hair, makeup, and dress nice ... I would do my nails and tan ( fake spray )....

NOW however is a different story... another baby and alot more stress has caused me to double my weight again, I havent waxed in who knows how long and I just pluck when I actually remember... I try to go witout makeup and am hardly ever out of my pjs unless I leave the house...

hopefully it goes in stages in here soon I will enter another good looking stage lol

2lilbumblebees

Asked by 2lilbumblebees at 10:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not at all, except the 40 pounds I've gained...blah!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I had a baby and now a SAHM- it's not that I don't care what I look like, I am to tired to try! I lost the baby weight thankfully, but could lose a bit more to feel better about myself, just no motivation. Any ideas to KEEP the motivation?! can't the weight just fall off?! Don't we wish :)
    I think as long as we are happy with who we are- we have happy healthy kids we are good. People will judge unfortanately, but it's human nature.
    P.S. Plucking.. oh ya I forgot to do that this month! ha ha
    losinitnks

Answer by losinitnks at 10:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I had 2 big babies and now am over 50. Talk about weight gain! Ugh! And gray hair! But you know, I still get up and dress and put on makeup and fix my hair everyday. It makes me feel better about myself. If I don't care about me, then who will?
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 11:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Well, if you asked me this a year ago I would have said I looked horrible. Thank goodness it's come full circle! I don't think I look SO different now than I did 10 years ago. I'm 29 and this summer someone said to me "You don't look old enough to have a baby!" That was nice! I'm pregnant with number 2, and the morning sickness has helped me finish off the last few pounds from last pregnancy, plus a few more. And my hair is all lush and long... really weird! I just know in a year I'm going to feel all fat and gross again. Yippeee!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:00 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• You be the judge.....

Me as a Jr in HS 16/17 years old....(not my favorite pic from back then, but the only one I have right now)

And me now (almost 30) as of a week or two ago...at least you can tell where my kids get their hair from based on the first pic =)

HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2010