How many of you

Have a T.V in ur bedroom and dh can't go to sleep without it on?Soon as he lys down though he's asleep,soon as I turn it off he wakes up in seconds.I have to have a fan on not really for the air but the sound.Think this comes from our childhood insecurities?Anyone else same way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Health

• No. My DH could sleep through a bomb anfd never even twitch! LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 10:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I always fall asleep to TV but I am a TV junkie!
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• No that sucks I can't sleep with it on!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My DF and I are the same way! We have to have the fan on for noise! I can not sleep without it, its too quiet and I hear every little noise!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• No, but he can fall asleep with it on. I've never seen someone fall asleep so easily and fast, he falls asleep in the middle of a conversation!

I always slept with music on as a child, now I still listen to my IPOD a lot before going to sleep.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We have a tv in our room but do not have anything except for a dvd player hooked up to it. So sometimes as snuggle in for a movie but besides that it is never on. I could never sleep with one on it would drive me batty.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• it is the opposite with me I can't sleep with the t.v. off and he can't sleep with it on
    firechickk

Answer by firechickk at 10:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We have a TV and I'm the one that watches it lol.  I need it to help me fall asleep so I set the sleep timer for an hour and the TV switches itself off.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• No way! We don't even have a TV! That would drive me nuts!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• No, I'd go crazy. We already watch WAY too much TV, and I have a hard time sleeping with a TV on.
    We used to have a TV in our room, but we never watched it, even once.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2010