what is up with those siggys?! adult content

is it just me or are some of those siggys made in the groups around here really slutty looking? and not only are they a tad sleazy (one I just saw on a mom's page with her name on it- and most of the cartoons' breasts were hanging out!!) but then they're supposed to be holiday themed as well looking like that? has anyone else noticed this? and do you like these?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• there's tons of siggy's like that..
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Welcome to the internet.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yeah, seen lots of those. Not my thing, for sure, and I can't say I really understand why anyone would feel a need to represent themselves that way, especially to other women. But, whatever.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Well unfortunately one can't help but notice. They're RIGHT THERE. And personally, I HATE them. I think they are disgusting. I could say a whole lot more on this topic but I'm going to stop while I'm ahead. Let's just say I believe in modesty.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:46 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I once saw one in the Newcomber's Club answering a post that had nothing to do with sex that was a cartoon of a woman giving a man a blow job. I don't even know how that doesn't violate the no nudity rule in the TOS.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I am not really what the purpose is. When ask those who use them or make them the answer you get is "I can have it if I want" or words to that effect. I have seen some seriously naked ones though.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2010