is this prelabor/ labor?? help!

I just been cleaning for 24 hours and now tonight I am having nausea, poops, indigestion, lower back pain and lots of what I think are braxton hicks. Im only 33 weeks so im worried.

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 10:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• take water and go to bed if you wake up every hour or every 30mins and the pain is worse what you think is braxton hicks then its most likely labour pains, but the pooping and that part is nothing to do with labour, everything will be fine my dd was born at 33weeks she was 5lbs too and she is healthy and a happy little girl, if it is born they might keep it in for about 3weeks mainly to get it drinking from a bottle and everything my dd was kept in for 3weeks and then allowed home
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It sounds normal.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 12:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Sounds like very day of being pregnant for me. Just drink some water make sure you are hydrated and get a good night sleep.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Contractions that are strong and make you feel like you need to poop could be the real thing.

Drink a ton of water. A ton!

Call your health care provider.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't think so, nesting...maybe. Something you ate could have given you the poopies. You are in labor when your water breaks or contractions are the 2-4 mins. apart :) That is what my ped told me :) good luck to you!
    losinitnks

Answer by losinitnks at 11:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Like the PPs said, DRINK LOTS OF WATER! It's possible you just overdid it, but it's not a bad idea to take precautions. You can be in early labor if your contractions are regular, even if they aren't super close together (when I was in early labor and my contractions started getting regular, they were 15 minutes apart. They never really got closer than 5-7 minutes apart throughout my whole labor). If you're having more than 6 contractions in an hour, you should probably call your healthcare provider.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My sister has been having similar symptoms. It's normal to have frequent bowel movements before you go into labor- it's how your body tries to prevent pooping when your baby is born. The cleaning is commonly called the "nesting instinct" and it can happen right before you start labor or weeks before. My sister went to the hospital and they said she was dehydrated, and that will cause contractions. MAKE SURE YOU DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. If you are dehydrated you could die from it.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 15, 2010