anyone suffer from PTSD?

anyone suffer from post traumatic stress disorder? if so how do you deal with it?

firechickk

Asked by firechickk at 11:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Health

• haha, no for reals? laughter. don't take life so seriously. i get anxiety attacks so bad i pass out. not good - i have a baby. and a million more to follow. this body can't afford the toll of all those kids, plus ptsd. so i chose kids. you gotta find a way past it.
    remember who you are - a beautiful person, full of life, vibrant, and real. celebrate that.
    and laugh your ass off.
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 6:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Indeed. I went to therapy. I am bi-pollar so a slight med adjustment really helped me out. Sometimes talking through it really is the best way. Not always though. Get some professional help is probably thebest advice I can give. They can tell you the best way to handle whatever it is that caused it.
    mommymeg2002

Answer by mommymeg2002 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• therapy
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 9:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I did. My diagnosis has since changed. I didn't really do anything special to get past it. I just let nature run it's course. I quit therapy at that time because it wasn't hurting more than it was helping due to special circumstances.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:27 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• chocolate
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 6:13 AM on Dec. 16, 2010