My birthday is coming up what should i do ? ANY IDEAS

My birthday is on the 28th of this month and i have no idea what to do i will be 20 i know im a young mom lol . Ladies do you have any ideas to give me ?

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Awe that's a hard time to have a birthday... I bet it usually gets lost in all the holiday shuffle? Do you have family to celebrate with? What do you like doing that you haven't done in awhile?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• well i celebrated my 20th bday in aug i been a mom for almost 4 years lol but I had a simple little fam party than went out with my love for dinner and a movie we even went go kart riding =)
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 11:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Adelicious , yes it is a hard birthday cus everybody has to get me double presents lol but i like to drink even though im not of age yet but i still do anyways lol and of course go out but i have no idea where since im always at home 24/7 with my daughter i forgot whats out there lol .
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Xaviersmamacita , when was your bday and what did you do ?
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Well "Happy almost Birthday"! Mine is on the 28th of next month....but it's my 30th not 20th! Lol! Are there any concerts, comedy shows, sports events, etc. happening around your bday that you're interested in? Do you have a BF/SO/DH? If so, maybe a nice date night with just you 2. GL and enjoy your bday!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• happy birthday i turn 27 on the 28 of this month. more like happy birthday to us.
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 1:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2010