conception dates and paternity..help!

This is embarassing but i really need some outside advice. ok here it goes. my daughter is almost 5 months old. i am 99% sure i know who her dad is but i need outside opinions even though we are getting a dna test i wanted to know what you guys think.

when i found out i was pregnant i was 9 weeks and 1 day on december 30th 2009 and her estimated due date was aug.3rd..she was born on the 23rd of july. the last time i had sex with my ex who im 99% is the father was nov 7th. I ended up having sex with a friend 2 weeks after on the 21st. i am getting a dna on wed regardless but it cant be possible that the other guy is the father. thank you for your help

mrdomino88

Asked by mrdomino88 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think allot of that depends on how old your children are and what time they start school. I have a 10 year old who goes to bed at 9pm and a 13 year old who goes to bed at 10pm. What is important to me is that they are not tired in the morning for school and that I got to spend allot of time with them. My 22 month old goes to bed at 9 pm also he is an early riser though so the later the bed time the better for me
    jujusmama01

Answer by jujusmama01 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• you are probably right
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 11:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• You are most likely right about the father. I entered everything into a conception date calculator and if you concieved with your x on the 7th, your due date would have been July 31st...not too much off for the date the doctors gave you and the date your DD was born. However if you conceived on the 21st with your friend, your due date would have been August 14th...which would have made your daughter about 3-4 weeks early. I don't think it was your friend.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• According to the pregnancy calculator, if you conceived on the 7th you'd have a baby on July 31st. For the 21st it would be August 14th.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• If you were 9 weeks on Dec 30th there's no way you conceived on the 21st. Had to have been from when you had sex on the 7th.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• well if the father doesn't claim the child then you need a DNA test. Which involves court orders and lawyers.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 12:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2010