What do you do when your husband repulses you? adult content

I am hardly physcially attracted to DH anymore. He has gained weight, eats and eat and eats, farts constantly...and talks about it all the time like a 7 year old. Talks about pooping and all that too. We've never had a really good sex life but recently even just the sight of his "area" repulses me and I have no desire to have sex with him. What the heck is going on with me? What do I do to fix this? We've only been together 3 years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Can you still talk to him? Do you feel like you can tell him anything? When he does his farting episodes, is it around friends? Or just you? I'd say, if it's around friends, he's doing his silly, disgusting behavior to rouse them and be funny. If it's just around you, I'd make it known that the attraction level has gone down to zero and that you're not laughing. I think that it isn't uncommon to go through a bit of a dry patch with regard to sex. However, his mannerisms are not a way to attract you, either. What did he do to attract you initially? I might try to subtlely bring that up and maybe a light bulb might go off in his head that it still helps to be sexually desirable to your mate. Good luck!
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 11:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• OK, I get it!! My Hubs has different yet equally repulsing issues and I have just learned to look past to the things that I still am OK with. Also, You can always do it doggy style and not even look at him.
    This may be a marriage doldrum that you need to work past as well, take you guy out for a walk after dinner every night and maybe things will improve. (The farts don't stink so bad outside LOL) Oh and sorry but I did answer anon wouldn't want hubs to read this.....Julie
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Counseling? Bump!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:07 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Don't know what to say... I'm sorry and good luck with that.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• 'hmmm.... That's a tough one. Did you tell him that you think it's disgusting and immature of him to talk and act like that? If you do and he still does it, I would seek counseling. Does he try to make the move on you or is he too lazy and fat for that now??
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Tell him that his behaviour repulses you. If he doesn't care, then guess what? He doesn't care, so move on. If you have kids, then get over it and laugh it off. Try to remember why you loved him once and see the bigger picture.
    Anonymous

• He sounds pretty childish to me. I would certainly talk to him about his weight gain. He is a grown man and should act as one.
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 1:29 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• LEAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:46 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Im sorry but I do understand what you are saying to. I felt the same way and I tried to have a talk with him and say that it just is not going to work out. I think it really all just depends on your guys relationship and how everything is going. Is it worth working out? Weigh the pros with the cons. I wish you good luck.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 4:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Think about what attracted you to him before, also try talking to him. Tell him what you don't like, and what you want him to do!! If that doesn't work maybe you should just take a few days to yourself and see if you miss him!! If not I think you know the answer then...Good luck hunny I wish you luck!!!!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 2:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2010