Do you have premonitions?

There have been many times that I will tell someone something & it actually happens, are you able to do this?

Kathy675

Asked by Kathy675 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yep, all the times. Sometimes they come to me in the form of a dream, other times I'm wide awake. When I was younger it would freak me out, but as I grew and learned how to handle things and how to recognize the difference between dream and premonition I got much more comfortable with them. Now I am trying to learn how to harness my gift and control when and what I'm able to see over simply receiving flashes or random dreams...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:06 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I wish!! Have you ever seen "Charmed"? That is a highly coveted power, I would love it!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Actually, yes I have. It's kind of scary but it has happened on a few occasions. I always think afterward what if I was wrong and then it turns out I was right and in a way it scares me. I have learned to follow my instincts or intuition because it has always been right so far.

jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:40 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Not really premonitions, but odd occurrences. Out of the blue I'll think of someone and they'll call me. Or I'll get a bad feeling about someone and call them to find out they are really upset. I once dreamt of a white wood-framed house in a field, and a year later I saw it while on a road trip.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I have had dreams that have come true, so far they have good dreams!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:02 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have had dreams that have come true....A few years ago I had a dream that there was a fire around my moms house so i called her the next day and the lady living next doors house was on fire. It was scarry and I was glad that it didnt start at night and noone was home at the time it started. There have been a few other things like that as well but they were all good things. There is a friend of mine who can tell you that you are pregnant before you even miss a period lol....She just told me yesterday that i should get a test....now im a little worried...lol...she is never wrong haha
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I am an empath. I've had several dreams where something is happening as I am dreaming it. So I wake up knowing whats already happened. I also usually can "feel" when something is going to happen. Or if someone is doing something, thinking of me or getting ready to call me. I just "know" things. I've always been this way.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Sometimes, but not often, mine are dreams (freaks my BFF out), most of the time it's just a feeling. I'm usually right 8 out of 10 times.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:14 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes, but they aren't very specific, sometimes. I had a bad feeling when my daughter drove to Florida with a friend and I felt she shouldn't go. That was the year hurricane Andrew devastated Florida and several other coastal states. They barely made it out before the storm hit. I still have a feeling about Barak Obama not making it through the third year of his term as president, but so far nothing has happened to him. Only 2011 will tell. So premonitions have come to me several times in my life and most have happened.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't know exactly what will happen, but I do get a strong emotional feel with something. Although I new the day and hour both my kids would be born, I knew a couple days ahead that my Grandma was going to die. There are a few other things that I wont share here; I'd either be thought a liar or a looney (neither of which are true).

I also am very receptive to the emotions of others and tend to feel what others do.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2010