Has anyone ever tried Feritility Blend? Did it work for you? have you ever heard of anyone having a miscarrage after taking it?

Hi I am trying to find a way to get pregnant. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the past 3 years so we could have a 3rd child and I want to know what you all thought about fertilaid and fertility blend.

bambamsgirl03

Asked by bambamsgirl03 at 11:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I used Fertility Blend and I loved it! It corrected my LPD in less than one cycle and I got pregnant the very first cycle I used it. I have several friends who have used it as well and all got pregnant within 3 months of taking it. Noone I know has had a miscarriage.

I like that it's clinically proven and has science to back it up.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• The thing I have read about fertility blend is to stop taking it once you get a positive result. I've never personally used it, but if you follow the directions you shouldn't have any problems.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2010