TMI TMI TMI But have you ever....(Cussing) adult content

Thought you were going to shit yourself while throwing up!? Omg this is the worst thing ever. I chose to switch and put my ass on the toilet instead of my face! I cant hold anything down at all! Any suggestions so maybe I dont have to play toilet bowl wars anymore. Holy shit....literally! Being sick sucks!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Health

• Yes, I have had the urge to do both at the same time. I would just sit on the toilet and have a bucket/pail/trash can to puke into. Sorry you are feeling unwell, hope you get better soon.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• YES!! I've had to sit on the toilet with a bowl in my lap throwing up. I feel your pain, honey!  Unfortunately, you just have to let it pass.  I hope you feel better soon!!

feel better

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Thanks for sharing...

Anonymous

• You might have a bug coming. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids, some ginger tea with echinechea (Knudsen Farms) will ease the nausea, and some Dannon yogurt. The bacteria in the yogurt will help fight whatever you have. And get plenty of rest. Ginger snaps and crackers will help some with the nausea also.
    shanienee

Answer by shanienee at 11:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Double bag your bathroom trashcan and throw up in that while you sit on the pot. Once my mom and I both had it at the same time, and we only had 1 bathroom. She made it to the toilet first and was throwing up in the trashcan. I had to take the sink and fill my pants because I couldn't make it outside. It totally sucks!
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Thank you everyone! Your welcome anon! lol! It was partly a vent too...sorry for the details...jus sayin...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• OH yes, I have been there more than once!!! I would sit on the toilet and hold the trash can lined with double bags as one mama suggested! That's what I have always done! Yes, it's nasty and gross but sickness is nasty and gross and we all get sick at some point in our lives!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• When I did that, dh said I needed a cork at one end and a funnel at the other ! lol Sorry , it's not funny is it ? Hope you feel better soon.
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 12:38 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• actually its is funny and true! lmao!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I sure hope you feel better!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2010