Have you ever won anything?

Are you the sort with mad amounts of good luck that wins all sorts of stuff? I enter contests all the time, every one I hear of and come across. I am not one of those people who choose to make a living doing this though! It kind of irks me and definitely makes me jealous when I watch tv programs where they give shit away! I see these people with their nice clothing and make-up and whatnot being given shit because they send a sad little e-mail about their problems. But these people also have a 200, 000$ home and they are struggling to pay the bills. It just pisses me off sometimes, YES DAMN STRAIGHT I am jealous!!! I just want to scream at them, sell one of you cars and your mansion and get your family a modest home. shit, you'll probably have money left over!!

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• nope I have entered stuff wondering why because i never win but I do it anyway lol
    firechickk

Answer by firechickk at 12:00 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Well, I did enter the coors light contest over the summer and got a call from them letting me know that I had won a $50.00 visa gift card. That card is due to arrive any day now.
    shanienee

Answer by shanienee at 12:02 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have won a couple things...when I was younger i won a bike in a raffle, last year I entered my DD's name in a contest for a free family membership at a local childrens museum and we won (I guess that would be her that won...lol) I cant really think of anything else.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i actually won my first raffle a couple days ago!!! my radio station does like "artists of the day" "top 5 songs" "bonus codes" stuff like that, and whenever you enter all the correct information you get points...then you can use the points to enter raffles, or to actually buy real stuff...wellll..i entered a raffle to win a vtech mobigo..and i totally won!!!!!!!!!! :) i was super excited!! one less christmas gift i had to buy..cuz i was gonna buy one anyways!! LOL ;)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• that is awesome alexis 06!! congrats!!
    truthteller0722

Comment by truthteller0722 (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• my mom on the otherhand has won 5 times in the last month "be caller number 7, and you win.........." (on the radio) shes gotten some pretty awesome stuff too!!

ohh and my daughter won a raffle thingy form the library during the summer..aaaaaaaand thats about it..LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I am on a website where you can enter tons of legitimate sweepstakes. I haven't won anything major but I have won a few things. Mostly coupons for free candy, and $25 gift cards.I did win a wii a few years ago. My mom wins stuff all the time, she has won things like nascar tickets, an ipod and a flip video camera. She had a lot of time to spend on it though, so she enters every sweep she can every day.
    EmmasMom0305

Answer by EmmasMom0305 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Never won anything. :(
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No. I don't enter contests or buy tickets so it's no suprise I don't win. But I'm not jealous of those who do win, either.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 7:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No, but hubby wins stuff all the time. He won a large flat screen tv and a new fishing pole at one event this past summer, and bunch of other stuff. Funny thing was, when we got to the event, he said " I'm winning that TV" and he did.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2010