Random silly quesiton...

Ok, so me and my friend were sharing stories about how annoying our boyfriends are and how badly they piss us off. Well, we went on about how frustrated we get and sometimes we will do irrational things that are really silly when we get angry. She said one time her and her boyfriend were arguing over the phone and her baby was crying and she got really frustrated and hung up and started jumping up and down on the bed yelling "I can't take this anymore!" then plopped down and started punching herself in the leg. And one time my boyfriend kept complaining and bitching all day and wouldn't stop even when I tried ignoring him and finally I got so frustrated I started hitting my head against the wall. I know this makes us sound crazy and at the time it's completely ridiculous but after wards it's really funny for some reason. Do any of you ladies ever do silly things like this?

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HAHAHA, i punched a hole in the wall one day, because my bf was leaving for work and didnt leave me any cigarettes..yet he was going to buy more before he started...but he couldnt leave me any!!!! omg i was soooooo pissed..LOL..(i was 18) so i went to hit the wall..and my whole hand went thru..OOOOPS!! so i coloured a picture..lol..and hung it up on the wall..and when he came home later he didnt even notice the hole..but he liked my picture!! LOL..but i fet so bad..i ended up telling him later...he thought it was funny..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:26 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• when i get really mad i punch walls, doors whatevers around me (besides people lol)
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have done similar shit!!! Although I cannot laugh about it because when I go that sort of extreme, it's not a laughable issue!! I don't stress over stupid shit, i will just take a time out and smoke a cig. or take a bong hit and re-enter real life minutes later refreshed. Obviously you could not handle my life! you are lucky that you can get to that point and than laugh about it later, very lucky!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:26 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• sometimes I get so pissed or frustrated I'll take a walk out into the woods and just scream until I feel better
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 12:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• when i am mad i bake
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I clean house and organize clutter.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 7:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2010