How well do you know your Dr?

This article, published in the St. Louis Today, caught my eye. It's about Dr.'s in the bootheel of Missouri that have been allowed to continue practicing even though they have already been in and out of trouble.   Deviant Dr. Got Ok to Work in Bootheel.   It's kind of scary.  What do you think?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 12:17 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Health

• Seriously? I thought MD's were supposed to HELP people. Whatever happened to the Hypocratic Oath? Their licenses need to be revoked. I don't even live anywhere near there and it just pisses me off! Geez!! lol
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• That's the good part of working in a hospital. I know my doctors.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 12:38 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I google our Dr's and check their medical license. I also use my female intuition, if I don't like the feeling I get when I meet them - I don't use them as a Dr.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have been to the same Dr. which is a female for the past 4 years and also have her as a friend on Facebook so I know she is a good Doctor. My mom and sister have also seen her for the last 5 years and she is legit. It scares me that there are doctors like that out there. I couldn't even imagine going in to see a doctor like that! I would report him in an instant! That is just sick and I think they should get the worst punishment and yet they give them the least! SO SICK!!!!!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I think I know my Dr pretty well.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2010