went to see the difference from the past to now..?

last summer, i went on a lil journey to see a place where some of my familys have grew up or where they got married. it was pretty neat cause i found a place where my grandma and grandpa got married witch is at a station before he left to ww 2 and the its the college my grandpa went to have any of you went to see the dif from the past to now..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i would love to go to Russia my grandma moved here when she was 19 ..I always regret not asking her about it

Anonymous

• I moved away from tx during 06 and moved back this year and when I moved back I wanted to see my old house, and the new people junked it. There are broken bicycle parts all over, cars on the lawn, dead grass. That was the first house My hubby and I had lived in together, and tat is where we brought our son home from the hospital after he was born, so it was pretty sad to see.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• The house that was the first place my husband and I lived together and where we brought our fist son home to. It had a baby swing in the front and a woman with a big pregnant belly with a tattoo around her belly button. It made me happy.
    fentrio

Answer by fentrio at 10:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2008