itching and rash?

Im almost 10 weeks pregnant... i know its winter the airs dry and ive had eczema before but this isnt anything like ive experianced before i itch EVERYWHERE my feet my legs my arms my wrists and i started getting this sorta bumpy rash on the inside of my elbow on my leg and not sure what it is?? Is this a normal pregnancy symptom? this isn't my first pregnancy its my 3rd and never experianced this before which is why im asking

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I itch like there is a no tomorrow at the moment and oddly enough since I first found out that I was pregnant. I keep asking my kids to scratch for me I am sure they are sick of it. That is normal I am not sure about the rash I would mention it to the doctor at your next appointment.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:23 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Ask your doctor. My cousin had this problem bad.. there was nothing she could do.. but the doctor prescribed her ointment.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 1:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I had this toward the end of my first pregnancy... I was put on an antihistamine and it took the edge off... but without that I would have ripped my skin clean off!! Talk to your doc for sure.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I had that too! I went to the doctor and they gave me some safe meds.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 3:33 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i am 9 weeks and i too itch everywhere especially my back!! so i just lotion up ALOT!!!!
    newmom07142011

Answer by newmom07142011 at 8:23 AM on Dec. 15, 2010