Have You......?

Have you read Taking Charge Of Your Fertility? If you haven't, you MUST! Seriously, every menstruating female needs to read this book! I think CafeMom especially has made me so very aware of how many women don't have the basic grasp of how their own bodies function, well, even I only started learning fully about this in the past couple of years, how I wish someone would have shared this information with me from the get-go!

dedicatedrider

Asked by dedicatedrider at 1:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Health

• I think it's a very common thing for most people to not bother to learn about reproduction and their bodies in general unless they are infertile or find out they have a disease. I didn't know much about how it all works until I couldn't get pregnant, then I started to do a lot of reading online about it. But I have since forgotten a lot of what I learned and I'm now done having children.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No, but sounds important.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 8:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No what's it about? Does it explain why some of us are overly fertile(me)? lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 8:03 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I did. I figured out when i could get prego...went and did it...worked very first time....wish I would ahve picked a better father though lol The person that can make an app that can detect if someone is going to be a good father or good for you will be a gazillionaire.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 9:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Never read it! Maybe I will when we're ready for our 2nd!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Have it. Read it. Used it. Loved it. =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• SweetLoveOfMine- It is about how to recognize when you are fertile. Your super fertility most likely has more to do with timing then it does with being overly fertile. Once you learn how to recognize when you are fertile you can avoid/plan a pregnancy based on that information.
    dedicatedrider

Comment by dedicatedrider (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I read it along with How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby by Dr. Shettles when I was trying to get pregnant the last time. It's really basic knowledge that I had mostly already known, but you're right that so many women don't know most of it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2010