Has anyone seen a UFO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My ex husband and I did one time. Nice clear day about 1 in the afternoon. Driving down the road. We stopped and watched it for a while. Of course we didn't have a camera, cell phone, or camcorder with us. It was the typical long cigar shaped UFO's that you read a lot about and was moving back and forth and up and down weird. We tried to drive closer to get a better look, but it disappeared.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 1:27 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• As a matter of fact I have, although nobody believed me intil I showed them the image I had on my camcorder! Me andmy DH were sitting on our front porch this last summer when saw this small yellowish colored object., We both thought it was just a plane light or something,m or a refection. Then as we were watching it, iot suddenly took off and went across the sky in about 2 heartbeats, then stopped cold. No aircraft I know can do that, and then it made a move almost a 90 degree angle up and poof, it was gone. I do have it on video though.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I Believe it
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 1:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• That is so neat! How did you feel when you saw it? scared? shocked?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:33 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Maybe. I saw something weird several years ago but am still not sure what to think of it. Michigan-Mom, you should post your video here!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• yess you should!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I did back in the '70's. And I even called the airport and asked them about any planes in the area and how I saw this object over the tree tops a few streets over and I could not hear anything but saw these lights under it and it looked triangle shaped almost and went side to side then straight...side to side......straight.......all the way north. The guy at the airport got my name and info...of course I did not hear back.

My Ex brother in law flew for the RAF ( Royal Air Force ) and he said he and his mates would be flying at 40,000 feet and something would FLY past them in their jets and here they were already doing their top speed. He said they saw this one object in the distance and as they got closer, it shot straight up......no way could ANY plane go up that fast into the atmosphere. Also had them fly past him and his mates on eight side...said they were grayish in color.

(CONT.)
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• (CONT)

He said it was like they were daring them to chase them and no jet from any country could fly at those speeds. Said one time while out they were just out doing maneuvers and said a plane flew past them FLYING past them and then it came back round and was even with them .....it was his friends in a jet to his left, he was in the middle and another mate to his right and then this flying object came up...flew with them a few seconds and then took off straight ahead and then went UP.....straight up and said it was like a rocket as fast as it flew....but some big grayish object. He said it was 'unbelievably fast' and not of this earth. 

Something only pilots speak about but not that often. Most are afraid of what others will think, even their commanders say ignore it.

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:58 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have. My daughter was a few months old and I was picked her up at my parents after work. I was putting her in her seat in the car and when I stood up I looked over the trees across the street and there was a equilateral, triangular object in the sky (shape is based off of 3 steady lights on the aircraft). IT made no noise and barely moved. I was so scared that I didn't even tell my husband about it for a couple of years. When I did he said it was probably just a plane but he wasn't there. I've never seen anything like it before or since and I work nights having to drive through farm country so I see a lot of open sky with plains in it, I know what they looks like.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 8:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No
    MsVal_10

Answer by MsVal_10 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2010