What famous woman would you invite to join CafeMom???

If you could invite a famous woman to be a member of one of your groups on CafeMom..... remember she might opt to be anonymous... but she would give her honest opinions and play our silly games..............who would you choose? and what group would you ask her to join?

I guess YOU would know who she was....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Entertainment

• i don't know but was curious if there are already famous moms on here?
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 7:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Angelina Jolie! I want to know how in the world she does it and stays happy with Brad =] Yeah yeah I know...nannies...but still, she's those six kids' mom in the end!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Maya Angelou.
    What an inspiration to just about every woman on the planet.
    I think sometimes and in some certain groups, we could use her kind, calming, and zen way of dealing with issues.
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 7:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Sarah Palin. Yep. Christian Wives and Mothers.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 7:17 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I would invite Tori Amos. If you know who she is you probably know why I'd invite her, if you don't, well unfortunately I can't really explain it. It's just a connection I feel to her through her music. I might have to make, or join a new group because I don't think she'd fit in any of my current groups. In fact, I'm not sure I fit in any of my current groups...
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 7:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I would invite Marcia Cross. Her twins seem really happy and well behaved and she is always out with the girls. Motherhood has been great to her.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 7:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Sarah Palin absolutely

I also think that I would like to have Paula Dean
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:13 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• what about jennifer garner.Her daughter Violet is such a smiley little thing!i would love to know her secrets.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 8:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• jessica alba! i love that woman!
    Kamarias_mommy

Answer by Kamarias_mommy at 9:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• No one has said Julia Roberts?! I love her, I would love to talk to her. I also am curious if there are any famous mommies on here already.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2008