Have you ever seen something you can't explain?

I've seen an U.F.O. before, and had a paranormal experience but never saw the "ghost". Just heard it walk down the steps and the door open but nothing was there.

badgirl44654

Asked by badgirl44654 at 1:29 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My bank account at a zero balance....lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:33 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I have a 4 yr old son.. I see stuff I can't explain every day!! LOL

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes, but don't ask me what it was, because I can't explain it.
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 1:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• When I was 10 there was a "mist" over Phoenix, AZ that no one could explain "except the government of course" that said it was testing of a nuclear miscle in NM! It looked like an abalone shell that covered the entire city of Phoenix! My mom woke me up to witness it and I still remember it to this day! It covered the entire city! I'm sure it was in the news at some point. I will try and find a link for it.

jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i was taken bath once and my kids walk in at that moment white ball of light came into the bath room and my son ask mom what was that
    all i could say that was my dad check in on us we laugh out loud oops wrong room i knew it was spirit i just want to frighten my son at the time
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:34 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Till I was 11 I could hear voices...like it would sound lk someone I knew lk my mom calling me to come play with her (voice coming from the kitchen)...when I can see her asleep in her room I was 5....other ppl could hear them too if they were with me alone...I've never seen a ufo I'm kinda jealous about that one
    canibalkittykat

Answer by canibalkittykat at 9:43 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Anon, Upstate NY is actually know for UFO sightings. I'd assume that the ambient light and buildings in larger cities would making seeing unusual lights in the sky more difficult.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 1:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• What was your paranormal experience?
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 1:29 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Good answer, charliebean! lol
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:03 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I've seen a UFO too. It's possible that it was an aircraft with 3 equidistant lights on a triangular shape that made no noise flying overhead but I've never seen anything like it before or since. Also I've lived in New England all my life so I've lived ion nothing but haunted houses LOL
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 7:05 AM on Dec. 15, 2010