baby movement

Im 14 weeks into preganancy and I felt a little flutter in my stomache... Could it really be the baby moving or just gas??? I know every pregnancy is differant but was just wonderig when some of ya felt your baby "move"??? Thanks.

P.s. Im posting anon. because I have a sister in law on here.... and we havent told the family yet. ;) We're waiting for Christmas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it could be the baby :) congrats :)
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• sounds like you felt your baby move for the first time. I felt my baby move earlyyy!!! You will know when she starts moving more regularly that its def is your baby and NOT gas. I felt my baby move at 3 months I don't care what anyone said.
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 1:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• It's possible to feel flutters this early, but rare. If it is baby and not gas then your LO is just in the perfect place to feel movement early.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Oh and congrats!!!!!
    staciepi

• thanks ladies! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• It could be both. Just wait a few weeks they get stronger and stronger. Than they will start hurting lol
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 3:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• It sounds like the baby moving, that little flutter, it does not feel like gas. Congrats!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2010