OMG I CANT SLEEP

ever since my boyfriend moved in my daughter does not sleep till lates hours of the night iv woken up and she is sleeping on my bed floor :( what do i do she has her own room but she refuses to sleep there .soo for months now i am up till2-3-4 am to wake up at 7 and get my son ready for school and get her ready for me because i cant affor her day any more iv been taking her to work with me untill she starts school in august .but im like a zombie even in work i have poor concentration i just dont know what to do i havent even had sex since he has moved in because i dont want her to hear .HHHEEELLLPPPPP

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• You need to create a routine if you havent already. Playtime. dinnertime..tv time...bathtime...storytime. and then bedtime. A schedule helped so much for me and my kids..good luck
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:53 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• It is a big change for her, and will take time to adjust. Keep up a routine, and keep taking her back to her own room. Eventually the newness of the situation will wear off and she will be back to normal.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 2:23 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Totally do rountines she will adjust eventually but its a new situation so she may not understand completly yet
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 4:14 AM on Dec. 15, 2010