would u rather adult content

dont judge me on this!!

i been on off with this guy for 6years, we have 2 kids together, but beside that ,, he as only been with one woman sexual and relationship his hole life.but i been with many men been dissident on him.. he was brought up diffident then me he is an ex huttright and i am city girl.. is it wrong for me to want him do have a another woman just to know how some else feel and taste as in a 3 sum is that bad idea from begin.?? or let him be a other woman for fun before we tie-not...

would u rather leave things the way they are??
or go out and fine and escorts for one night??
or is bad idea totally and stair up a cheater??

mortharofboys

Asked by mortharofboys at 1:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in

• Leave things the way they are..that is just opening up a can of disaster for your new beginning together
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Hey if that works for you, then no judgement from me, why dnt you try going to a bar first not as a couple n let him talk to other women & flirt & see how that makes u feel,if u are okay then i guess it will work for u but if it gets u upset then maybe u shouldnt,imo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• the problem with that he shy so i know if i was around he could but if i wasn't it wouldn't and he dont drink so he wont go to bar..
    mortharofboys

Comment by mortharofboys (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• leave things the way they are
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 3:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• If your man doesn't want to be with other women, why would think about trying to push him to do so? WTF?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• just FYI... most are are gonna tell you they haven't been with very many other women (if any) cuz they know that's what most women wanna hear. The woman doesn't feel like just another conquest. Just putting that out there.

To answer: If it ain't broken, don't fix it
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• My husband has only ever been with one other woman, and that was his ex wife. I guess I don't understand the wanting to push him into another woman's arms/bed, if you feel your sex life is lacking, then buy some movies or toys, don't try to make your man do something he wouldn't want to do. That is just an invitation for future problems.

Soooo... I say leave it alone.
    carsonsmommy

Answer by carsonsmommy at 7:51 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• All I can answer is ... REALLY? Do you really need an answer to this question, because I think if you do than actually he may better fend to find someone else all together (as that is essentially what you would be pushing him to do).
    gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 10:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• nothing wrong with the way u feel i think. but you should be careful before you open up something you can't close back again...
    Platinum_Mommy

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 11:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• its a really bad idea i tried it and ended up getting cheated on
    luckygurl17

Answer by luckygurl17 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2010