is he going to soon?

ok so my bf and i have been together for 3 years, well the other night we had a conversation about how i want to be atleast engaged right now cuz i love him and becuz we have a daughter together, and i was in tears cuz i was so upset that it hasnt happened yet, and he told me this" be paitent babe, you feel realy dumb later for crying about it when it happens,
" and he kinda laughed a little, and he said he wants to get me a really nice present for christmas, idk what do you think, does what he said mean he is going to do it soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds kind of like it... You deserve it don't forget that:)
    rachellebird

Answer by rachellebird at 1:56 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Aww it sounds like it, i hope he does,gl.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:56 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• With guys you never kinds know what they mean. It could either meanthat he might pop the question or he is just trying to get you of his back by promising things that might never happened.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:58 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• sounds like he might. my bf is the same way. we are engaged to be engaged. we were engaged for 2 years when he decided that he was too scared. he says the number 1 cause of divorce is marrage. i told him not if you know you love them and you communicate and trust eachother then it wont.
    2010mommy0914

Answer by 2010mommy0914 at 2:10 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• LOL that's funny who ever bumped me down, if you can't handle the truth maybe you should grow up first and learn about guys and their excuses. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL bump me down some more baby cuz that's just funny.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't want to burst your possible bubble but I agree with looovemybabies, she is just saying it like it is!!! Although from the wording you claim he used, I would think that he is probably planning on "popping the question" very soon. Possibly Christmas or New Year's, give him until 2011 and than re-assess the situation if you feel the need.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:15 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• plus, he actually used the words "when it happens"!! That should tell you right there that it will happen!! he is probably just waiting for what he believes is "the right time". Good luck.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:18 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• bump
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:47 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• bump
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Some advice.. never puch a man into marriage.. let him seal the deal in his time, men are funny like that.. When he feels it in his heart that you are the one for him, he will ask you. His reasons can be completly different from yours. Just continue to enjoy him and time will tell. Never expect or play the guessing game that way you don't feel let down if it doesn't happen.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2010