Cramping and repeat mothers

So, I went and saw my dr about my cramping. It was actually the nurse, who I am not a fan of. She said "welcome to pregnancy"... uh no shit. This is not my first child. I told her that I did cramp with my first, but it was nothing like this. It is so painful it makes me nauseas. I am uncomfortable all the time. I couldn't even sleep last night because my whole body aches... especially my uterous. Has anyone else experienced this? My other friends who have more than one kid said they were not like this at all.

poweredbycarma

Asked by poweredbycarma at 2:00 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I started having cramps with my 2nd child early in the 2nd trimester. It never made me nauseated though, it was more like some menstrual cramps. I had them on and off all the way up until delivery day. By then I was so used to it I didn't even recognize that I was in labor lol and I was NOT going to the hospital until I thought I was going to see a head lol. I waited until contractions were a min apart before I decided that yep, it's labor! LOL good thing the hospital was a 10 min drive only. If you have a smart-butt narse(been there done that) I would politely suggest someone else, or gets another dr now if you still can. Those people get paid a lot of money and an sttitude isn't part of the job description and not what you are paying them for. I left my first ob/gyn's office for that same crap of attitude and was much happier with my next ob/gyn office.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:13 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes, I experienced this, and was eventually told by several people that with each child the pains get worse. Supposedly it is because all the scar tissue is re-stretching and it hurts more than the first time.
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 2:13 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• opps, I meant nurse and attitude
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:15 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• With my 3rd I had horrible pain in same spot all the time, more toward end though. Mentioned it to 2 different midwives, both same response u feel more with each pregnancy...yup month b4 due date woke up soaked, just dripping, it dark thought my water, it was ALL BLOOD, water never even leaked til they broke it, so If U KNOW this is different INSIST they double check!! It may just be u stretching but u know ur body. GOOD LUCK
    proudestmomma02

Answer by proudestmomma02 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 15, 2010