How much soda do you drink a day?

I love Coke! I mean like I think its my addiction. Some have vodka or whiskey- I have Coke! I drink it with every meal,drink it first thing when I get up in the morning,sip on it all day every day throughout the day!

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 2:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pepsi here and I drink several glasses. Some times more ice than anything.

I am a caffeine freak too!  CHEERS to ya!!!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:27 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i am back on pepsi yes i have first thing in the morning too i hate coffee and tea hurts my gut
    i only have two bottles for the day which is four cans put i love with cheese
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:28 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• About one glass when averaged out with the days that I do not drink any.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:29 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Vanilla Coke is my favorite, but I guess I can settle for regular Coke... I drink about 10-12 sodas a day... >.< It's so expensive and I know it's bad for me, but that is just one habit I have a hard time breaking.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I think my love for Coke started as a kid because my dad would always say to drink some Coke to help settle the stomach and to drink that when your throat is sore and you can't stand to drink water because it hurts so bad. I can't help but laugh when I remember both times in the delivery room with my kids-right after giving birth when the nurse asks" what can I bring? " My reply: "Coke and lots of it, on the rocks please." By the end of the nurse's shift I had her trained to not even ask if I needed a refill, she just brought it anyways and she had put a note in my chart for the other shift nurses what flavor of Coke I liked and where to find it in the hospital! LOL!
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 2:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I love it too, but I really don`t drink it that often. I always remember my grandma saying, "They used to use that stuff to get rust off of metal!" Then I don`t find it as appealing!
    bb510

Answer by bb510 at 2:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• lol yeah we did an experiment in school where we took a piece of ham and let it soak in a glass of Coke and after (I forget how many days) the Coke was still there but the meat wasn't !
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 2:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Razelda, Coke is good lol. It's the last thing that's American made and a good quality product!! J/K Well it's better for you than alcohol for sure. It's not expensive if you buy 2 liters only and stock up when they are on sale. I don't drink regular Coke though but dh does.
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 3:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• it's shocking if you knew me and known how flippin hyper i am you'd think i drank the stuff all the time... but really it's more like once every 4 or 5 months i actually drink it and only pepsi nothing else will or can do
    pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 3:07 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I live in Hawaii. The soda is just expensive. At the store it can vary up to 8.50 a 12 pack.

I guess I'm kind of picky. I only buy cans. There's a stronger taste with them that I prefer.

My two guilty pleasures - Coke and chips... I CANNOT give them up! LOL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:08 AM on Dec. 15, 2010