Kissing causterphobic..

When my husband kisses me I feel causterphobic. I think it is because he has bad teeth (that we can`t afford to fix), but I`m not entirely sure. This is a fairly new thing, about the last year or so.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• id prolly feel the same way but i love kisses from my hubs but he has perfect teeth:) hes lucky .. i have crooked teeth on the bottom :(
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 2:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• it may be the "in your face" type thing my stbx and i would lay in bed and his thing was to lay facing me... i would sooo hate it because he was soooo in my face. so it may be that mixed with the teeth thing
    pinkrayn

Answer by pinkrayn at 2:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I feel that way and my husbands teeth are perfect. It is better when I have control of the kiss and I do not feel like he is on top of me. It drive him nuts because he loves to kiss but I would much rather do other things.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• bad breath... well try cleaning the teeth and gums for 120 seconds after wake up, every meal and before sleep get some floss and floss after every meal.. and get some mouthwash or make your own and use it every time you floss and brush. hopefully it will start to get better.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 2:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• what does that mean? are you referring to "the feeling of not having enough space to breathe properly"? I believe that is actually "claustrophobia" . I myself have really horrible ugly teeth because I have never taken care of them properly! I fail to see how feeling scared when confined to small spaces has anything to do with the way your husbands teeth look though.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I can somewhat relate, my husband has just recently started taking better care of his oral hygiene because I finally forced him to go to the dentist. I also have somewhat of a problem when we are being intimate his kissing is very sloppy, like, A LOT of tongue, and just too forceful, it turns me off and I seriously just want to pull back and be like, "seriously!! i can't breathe when your tongue is in my lungs!" but it really turns him on. I haven't mentioned anything to him because I'm afraid he will take too much offense to it, so when I get to the point where it's really turning me off I just pull away and kinda take a breather and kiss his neck, etc. Hope that's not too much TMI, but it's the kind of thing where you're too afraid to mention it in fear of making them self concious or taking offense to it.
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2010