Sad and Depressed

With the holidays right around the corner is anyone else feeling sad and/or depressed.

My life is so screwed up right now and I don't know things are ever going to be get better.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Health

• Just keep reminding yourself that things could always be worse. I just found out last week that my 4 year old has been sexually abused. That makes for a rough holiday season. I could tell you a bunch of things going on in my life that would make you feel better about yours if you want. It could always be worse.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 3:21 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Me I am feeling all sorry for me and having a regular pity party going on. Yet, I know that I have it so much better off then lots of people. I have never felt this way about Christmas ever but it just seems like things aren't working out the best this year.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:13 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yeah, somewhat, but that's because I just lost my dad in October. Thankfully I have my 28 month old son to keep my mind off of things and get into the cmas spirit for!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:29 AM on Dec. 15, 2010