Does your SO or DH have their priorities screwed up?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 3:03 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• yes .. in fact hes been letting his friend stay in my home for about 2 weeks now i want my own damn space! and he did it without telling me or asking for content! and were also not very rich at all and hes going to send his mother money! when were poor to begin with! grrr
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 3:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• oh luckyme my boyfriend has allowed his friends to stay in our house for the last 3 years. We were only together ALONE for 1 month 3 years ago. Since then we have either had his friends or family members staying with us. We don't get a moment to ourselves and he complains that he doesn't get lucky enough...I think it is getting to the point where I am going to have to say either your friends or me.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 3:13 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• yes lol... he is addicted to playing call of duty online
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 3:26 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Well mine will be my ex in a matter of months but yes he does.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 3:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Man i though i was the only one, i feel more like his mother, i guess u can say its normal in some men but fml!!!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 3:53 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Not really screwed up, but he tends to let his class work fall behind to spend time with me and the kids. His heart is in the right place and I know he is torn, but I constantly have to remind him to do the course work so we don't have a big loan bill without the degree. He does great -- A student but he procrastinates.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 3:09 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes. Stupid men. He's getting better, though. :)
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 3:50 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• well in a way. He just can't seem to open up and talk to me about stuff. Example: his sister is in the ICU right now and doesn't talk to me He talks to like 5 other people but can't seem to talk to me about stuff. Then he mentions something and goes I swear I told you....He won't even give me an automatic update on her I have to ask like 5 times to get an answer.
    Buddos-Mommy

Answer by Buddos-Mommy at 4:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No, thankfully. He does a great job of putting the family first. So I really don't mind that he gets a new game every now and then or that he stays up on his nights off playing video games, lol. He always makes sure we're taken care of before he thinks of himself, so I'm glad he has something for himself at the end of the day. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:26 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Nope,not at all

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2010