My ok, not so bad relationship

My boyfriend is a great guy. We loved each other a lot before getting pregnant (2 years ago) and it just seemed to go down hill from there. He just seems upset all the time, bored with me, and wayyy more interested in his friends (who have been living with us for the last 3 years). He does so much for me and my daughter but I feel like he does it because he feels obligated not because he loves me and wants to be nice. I don't feel a spark any more and I think if we didn't have a kid he would have broken it off with me already. We can't have sex because he has his friends over constantly but even when he tries to I am just not interested. He is a great looking guy I just feel like something happened. I don't look at him the same and I don't know why exactly. Is there a way to salvage our relationship? If I ever ended it I don't know what I would do or where I would go. I wouldn't want to look back and think it was a mistake leaving him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to get the friends out of your house. Then you will need to start showing him love for him to show it back.

Love is more of an action than an emotion. If you don't show it, the emotion will not exist.

YOu also really need to talk with him to find out where his head is in all this. Communication is the only way that you can work anything out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Jademom gave you great advice. You really do need to talk to him about how you're feeling, get the friends out of your home, and go from there.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2010