Have you ever cheated on your SO? What did you do? Did you tell anyone?

About a year ago I cheated on my husband with his best friend of all people. I cant get him out of my head, I am so madly in love with him. His wife and I are good friends too. The four of us hang out a lot and its hard. The looks him and I give each other. It eats away at my soul. OMG what do I do? I cant get him out of my head. I cant make these feelings go away. I love my husband and have no intentions of leaving him nor do I want to break up another marriage. I have just swallowed this secret. I needed to let it out and maybe get some advice/feedback.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Run, Do not walk to your minister right now for counseling. You cannot keep hiding it either. DH will find out somehow eventually. And then it may be too late. And I don't know how you can say you are madly in love with the other man and also in love with dh. More like you are madly in lust with the other man. And how can you be in love with him when he's cheating on his wife? Don't you know that if you left dh for the other man that he would cheat on you too?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i fully understand what you are saying even though i have no intentions of leaving my husband or pursuing anything farther with "him".
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No, I was cheated on in my first marriage & would never do that to anyone.
    bubs57

Answer by bubs57 at 6:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• With my ex husband, I thought seriously about cheating. When I realized that I could actually go through with it I asked him for a divorce. People don't cheat because they are happy in their marriages, you know? That aside, how long do you think it's going to be before your DH or his wife notice the looks and start asking questions? I think your "secret" isn't going to be a secret much longer. This guy isn't your DH's "best friend" if he slept with you.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Write it down on a piece of paper, read it out loud, and then burn the paper. That is the only person that you need to tell. But be carefully because the guy you cheated with mite do you and him both a favor and tell it all. There is no need to have feelings for this other guy when you know that you are not about to leave your husband.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• years of neglect caused me to seek someone else. it was aone night stand, but it gave me the strength to say what I needed or was lacking....but it was still wrong.
    menmy6

Answer by menmy6 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2010