What is your ladies intake on relationships that have lasted a little while either trying to remain friends or just completely letting go?

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 4:38 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I would feel like I didn't want to be with them but possibly wanted to just remain friends. Like you said I felt. LOL.

I would break up if you are asking what I would DO... unless I had kids with him. Then I would do whatever it took to make it work. Kids best interest is always most important.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• And I am not the type to remain friends. I don't see the point unless there are kids involved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• What is my intake? Huh???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Sorry what I ment to say is how would you feel if you were with someone a long time and after a while started to feel like you didn't want to be with them but possibly wanted to just remain friends?
    Traci1979

Comment by Traci1979 (original poster) at 4:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Thanks ladies. We didn't have any kids together but did go through a mc together and that was hard for both of us. But i understand what you are saying to.
    Traci1979

Comment by Traci1979 (original poster) at 5:15 AM on Dec. 15, 2010