Past Lover/friendship

Ok ladies so i had this past lover but was also my good friend to that i haven't talked to in so long and really do miss him and love him still. The last I heard is that he was getting married. Since then I have talked with a psychic and they are saying that he is not married anymore. During these years of not seeing him or talking to him i have been having mutiple dreams about him and me, always feeling like something is missing in my life, and somehow i feel as if we are connected to. I have this overwhelming feeling that he is really sad and that he does want to talk to me but really just don't know what to say because of all the years that we haven't talked, it might be kinda awkward. I just really miss him and when i was with him i just overall felt really happy and like my heart was content. Its truly hard to describe the feelings there. What would you ladies do in this case? Have any of you ladies had any similuar instances at all? How did you handle things?

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 4:46 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I spent 2.5 years away from my other half. We later married. It was really rough the 2.5 years apart(not under our control). What was chilling was when I would tell him about times when it felt like I could literally feel him thinking about me and vice versa and he said the same thing. On 9/11 I just about went crazy wondering if he was ok. But its all good now. We're married, have 2 kids. I would say to you to contact your guy. If he's getting married or something then you can move on and be in peace. Until then you're torturing yourself not knowing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Thank you. I just recently sent him a letter to see how he is doing and that i really miss talking to him and him in general. The time i heard that he was getting married was quite a few years ago like back in 2004 or 2005. So he could of been married and possibly divorced by now its possible.
    Traci1979

Comment by Traci1979 (original poster) at 4:59 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• If he is married but willing to have a relationship with you as friends you mayvwish to clear it with his wife. A friend of mine got in trouble over this, or something similar cat any rate.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 6:15 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I would try and contact him. If he feels the same way and if you both really have that connection then it would not be ackward at all. My EX and I are somewhat the same way. I know it sounds strange because he is my EX, although when we first broke up I would have dreams about him and we would still talk. We could go months without talking and then one of us would call and it was like we had never stopped talking. For me while I loved him and he was one of my best friends, we just couldn't be together. I am not married and very happy. He is involved with someone as well, and we still have a great friendship.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2010