Acai Berry Diet

I wanted to know if anyone has heard of this diet? From reading it online it says it has been a popular diet amongst people. I ordered some and so i am going to try it and see if it helps especially to help with my metabolism, appetite and being able to maybe sleep better at night to.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 5:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i havent no but good luck
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• my aunt and myself both orderd acai berry pills online, what a nitemare! The company automatically withdrew money from both of our checking accounts without our concent the following month. We both contactacted them by phone, telling them we did'nt want the product but they would not quit withdrawing it from our account. They explained we had to cancel it before the first so many days of receiving it,we didn't know that . Finally we both had to close our checking accounts and open a new one. Needless to say, the product didn't work either. If I were you I'd cancel that as soon as possible! Maybe this wont happen to you but I would be very careful!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 5:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Ok. Thank you for the information. I really appreciate it.
    Traci1979

Comment by Traci1979 (original poster) at 5:51 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• traci1979 I sent you a message!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:16 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• First, no pill, regardless of what's in it, is going to really make you lose weight effectively. You lose weight by eating right and exercising. That being said, there have been several different companies selling the acai diet (as well as some other diet pills), and they are being investigated for defrauding customers. Google the company name, and put "fraud" after it, see what comes up. (I almost ordered it, until I saw an article on Yahoo about the companies. I "know" the pills aren't magic, but thought they could help.)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2010