• In the Spotlight:

What should I do?

I been buying christmas gifts since november my tree is loaded with gifts for my kids but i have like 5 gifts for everyone else i dont want to buy anyone anything or go to anyones house should i be nice an buy stuff or be mean and not go ??? (everyone always says omg u did alot of shopping this yr cant wait to see my gift on xmas when they see my tree)

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 5:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Shopping

• I don't buy for anyone except my own children and grandchildren either. I stopped going to the big family get togethers years ago. I am retired. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:26 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Get everyone a gift card and keep it simple or make everyone an ornament or bake them something.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:34 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I sent cards and if I see them or I feel that they are part. Important in my life they get small mostly hommade thing and/or hard candy from scratch. As to going out it's totally fair to want a quiet holiday judt you and yours. Tell people so as long as you're consistent with all should be no prob.
    Were not doing anything big for Christmas. We did it for thanksgiving and will do it Jan.2nd for my sons blessing. I deserve that break for myself!
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 6:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I didnt even think of that i can totally bake the,m all cookies yey thanks :)
    premiemom18

Comment by premiemom18 (original poster) at 5:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Baked goods. Most people like them.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:04 PM on Dec. 15, 2010