He cheated ...

We broke up for a week he came back said he cheated and it wasnt worth it ... do i forgive and forget or do i move on we have 2 kids ...

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 5:33 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Do you. Still want him to be un your life as more ran just the father of your kids? Are you willing to go without them on some major holidays? Do you want to be tethered to where you're living now so he can have visitation? Most importantly do YOU feel it's worth it to work past and this? If so what led to t,he cheating? What do you two need to work on as a couple to prevent this from occurring agian? Do you truly believe he won't go back? Was it long term or just one time?
    A few things to think about.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 6:12 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I think its worth working out if you can. Be open and honest and so will definitely have to say he's not going to cheat again.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• We been trying for about a month now sometimes i catch my self thinking is it really worth it
    premiemom18

Comment by premiemom18 (original poster) at 5:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Well you weren't the one who cheated o the question is really for him if he's gonna shape up or not.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I completly think of all those things daily and the answers are the same it was a 1x thing he says he vented to her but it lead to sex and we been together 5 years i dnt want to leave my kids love him but the 1 questions im debating is it WORTH it to me....
    premiemom18

Comment by premiemom18 (original poster) at 6:15 AM on Dec. 15, 2010