THINK HARD! What is your earliest memory?

My earliest memory is moving out of my grandma's house, going to a new house, and crying..."I want to go home!"

sylvia-ann

Asked by sylvia-ann at 7:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think my earliest memory is my first day of preschool when I was four. I screamed and cried and whined because I didn't want to leave my mom :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My earliest memory is being sprayed with water by an elephant at the zoo. My mom says I was no older than 2!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• yes my first day of kindergarten my sis was in 4th I think and I would not let her go in the hallway ..anyway after she got free I ran back to her and hit my nose and it got so bloody my mom had to come get me..poor mom and sis...dam I miss her

Anonymous

• Probably when i was like 4 or 5 and i was in my backyard running to my dad!
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 7:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My earliest memory is of me sitting at the table watching my mom peel apples for apple sauce. That is one of the few that I have since she died when I was 6.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 7:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I remember laying in my crib, really early in the morning with a sore throat. And I just laid there till someone came and got me cause I remember thinking I didnt want to wake my parents up. I remember the nursery and everything! I had 2 be under two because I was still in a crib and didnt move out of that room until my mom got pregnant with one of my lil brothers.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 7:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I remember being 3 years old and crying because I couldn't go to school like my big bro and sis. Mom gave me some peppermint tea. It made me feel better.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Waking up from a nightmare declaring my newborn little sister was a vampire LOL!!! I remember my dad letting me stay up later than 8 one night and a segment on Vampire bats was on. I would have been about 5.
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Vacationing at my grandparents when I was about 4. I took my cabbage patch baby with me. Grandpa had a boat that we loved to go out on. The first day we were there that summer he took us and headed to the lake. I tried to take my doll on but Grandpa said no. Rules were rules. Clifford didn't have a life jacket so he couldn't go. I cried the whole time we were on the boat. Grandpa stayed up half the night in his work shop making a miniture life jacket for my doll so he could go with the next day. I still have the baby and his life jacket. I miss my Gramps.
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 8:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My earliest memory is sitting on a baby blanket in one of those old fashioned play pins, playing with plastic dishware. I brought this up to my grandma and she said I was a little over a year old when I had those dishes.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2008