Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg Time's 2010 Person of the year

I suppose this guy does deserve it. Look at all his accomplishments in such a short time.

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 8:09 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• It really is amazing; he's created a virtual community that keeps gaining popularity. He's brilliant, and surrounds himself with people that are equally (or more) smarter than himself. He reminds me of Bill Gates in a lot of ways. Love him or hate him, he is the epitome of "entrepreneur."
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:34 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Oh yea and hes such a young guy.
    He has so much to be thankful for
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I wish him the best. He has created something that people want/need and continue to use. Though I don't use it but its a fantastic way for many to keep in touch with family/friends, etc.

Hope this world creates many more men/women like him and are given the opportunity to put their ideas out there as well and to succeed.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 10:54 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• wow i didnt know that he was going to be the next times person, on my msn home page it had a post up about who was going to be the times 2010 but it didnt say.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 11:14 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Seriously? How could he be man of the year with all that controversy earlier in the year over the lax FB security and how they were selling personal information?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 15, 2010