have you ever been called a troll for asking an anon question?

I asked a serious health question a long time ago (as anon) and someone accused me of being a troll..lol. just wonder if its happend to anyone else..did you get upset? I just asked again

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 8:15 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have never used the anon button.

Answer by older at 8:18 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Nope. I rarely use the anon button anyway.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:21 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• yeah, I dunno why they do that. Its really lame. I think they are just frustrated because they can't click on a screename and bad mouth you in an email or future threads. Why should they care?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No, not yet. But there is still time! LOL

I don't know, but to ask a personal quest. I would use the ANON feature as well. Too many trolls around under the bridge on forums such as this. But CM does take care of them. They have magical powers! LOL

They got rid of a few for me before.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 9:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes, i have. And it was a totally serious question about my DD. She was 7 at the time & her 10 year old 1/2 brother (not my son) was wanting to play sexual games with her & it went too far. My DD did not want to play these games, he had convinced her too. So i asked if i should call CPS on here & instead of getting support from moms, i was called a troll & a liar for saying that a 10 year old boy would ever do that. I was crushed & needed some real mommy advice & instead i was called a troll. It was very upsetting.

All of that has been taken care of now though. I did end up calling CPS & they ordered the boy to take counseling & also they investigated his mothers side of the family to see if there was anything going on at their house.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i went anon for my DD's sake on that question.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes, If I have a personal question about me or my family, I use the anon. button in a heartbeat. Alot of my friends and family are on her too. I have been called a troll. It doesn't really bother me though . Let them think what they want to think.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:13 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• No, I don't use the anonymus, it does not bother me to ask or respond what I think or feel.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 7:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• No, I haven't used the anon-feature. I prefer to be insulted by name, because you know it will happen at some point. Its just the internet..who cares if a stranger calls you a troll, or worse? For me, when someone starts in with insults, it says they have nothing intelligent to bring to the table. Just roll it off!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2010