Do dreams always mean something? What could this one have meant?

Do you think that dreams always mean something or are always trying to tell us something? Or do you think sometimes it is "just" a dream?
Well, what could my dream mean, if anything? Last night I had a dream that I was getting married and it was a Jewish wedding and then I dreamed that I was in a synagogue and a man (who was the same man I was marrying earlier) was reading something out loud in Hebrew, you know the way kind of sing the Hebrew and I felt like I was crying.
What in the world could this mean? I am already married, and neither one of us is Jewish. I woke up feeling very emotionally and spiritually moved. No idea what that was all about...
Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Your cell memories of a past life are communicating thru your dreams. Dreams are our own subconcious speaking to us while we are in a receptive state. You were Jewish in a past life (around the late 1800's) and your wedding was a profound memory for you. Which is why you remembered it and saw it in your dream.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• It was just a dream, this one probably with something you saw prior and remembered.

Answer by older at 8:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• You could have seen something about a Jewish wedding, or even something that your subconscious registered but you didn't. Dreams are often things that we see but don't see in our everyday life. I wouldn't worry about it, it was just a dream.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Maybe you were Jewish in a past life.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:20 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• maybe you are subconsciously thinking about the Jewish faith.. maybe you should look into it more.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 9:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I don't think dreams always mean something. Many times they come from things we saw or heard that day. Maybe you saw something about Jewish weddings or the Jewish faith on TV that day?

On the flip side...it could mean that you feel the need to grow and transition spiritually.

asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 10:59 AM on Dec. 15, 2010