my baby is almost 2 months old and hardly moves her arms and legs how can i get her more active?

I do put her on her tummy a lot but she doesn't seem to be getting any more active!

vannahsmom1017

Asked by vannahsmom1017 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Give her time mom, remember she was inactive and didn't have much room to move for 9 months, if it concerns you talk to the doctor.

Answer by older at 9:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• also you can rub her more and do some fun baby exercises with her.. more like playing with her. fun for you and for her ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Have you talked to the doctor about this. My NB is 2 months. He went for his check-up yesterday and the doc asked if he is smiling or lifting his head when on belly and I said yes.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 9:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Thanks all of you for the help! I haven't taken her to her doctor yet due to him rescheduling the appointment but I just wanted to see before then what I can do to motivate her more.
    vannahsmom1017

Comment by vannahsmom1017 (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Dec. 15, 2010