Hi, I need easy,quick recipes for my 12 month old!!!!

She is now with a sitter full time. I have been preparing lunch for her to take to the sitter in addition snacks too! I need creative ideas, that I know my daughter will like

drew07

Asked by drew07 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Graham crackers and yogurt, pasta w/butter or sauce, pot pies, soup w/crackers, toast, pudding, mac 'n cheese, fruits, dry cereal, oatmeal, that's all I can think of right now. It's been a while since my son was that age.
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• This isn't really a recipe but I bought a bag of frozen peas and carrots and just run them under taper water to thaw a little and then he can feed himslef. He loves it and it's not messy and he'll sit in his high chiar for a long time feeding himself.
    MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• cook a pot of pasta... seperate the pasta into cheap cups with lids... target for like $2.00, and put a cup of pasta in each cup. Fridge or freeze, depending on when your feeding them.When ready, put a few teaspoons of pasta sauce in and microwave for a few seconds walla, lunch for a week or more! Dessert... banana pieces with yogurt to dip them in... if your up for a little mess :). Anything that you can dip, kids love. carrots, broccoli, w/e.
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2008