fetal movement

what is the earliest u felt ur baby move? im almost 11 weeks and i swear i felt the baby move is that possible this early? this is my 3rd baby but i have been preg 5 times i have had 2 mc

kim2316

Asked by kim2316 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It is possible depending on your size and how in tune you are with your body. Most women feel the baby move and do not even realize that is hat it is. It doesn't feel like a kick or anything more like butterflies or something (hard to explain)
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• yeah kinda lil rolls or something it is hard to explain it really kinda freaked me out i nvr felt that this early with my other 2 kids
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• No it's not too early, i felt my daughter move the 1st time at 10 weeks n 4 days!
    i felt it 2 times n then I didn't feel much until I WAS LIKE almost 4 months. it is def. possible!
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 8:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2008