Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Illinois low income housing question adult content

I'm a single mom of 2 boys 3 and 1 me and their dad split up awhile ago. i have recently lost my job and lost my apartment. so now my boys are with their fathers or i spend time with them there while i stay at friends houses. I have been trying non stop to find a job going to job fairs and such. I do side work right now cleaning houses. Anyway I live in Illinois and i am trying to find a place to rent that is low income or something that goes by how much you make a month for rent. the section 8 out here isn't taking new applications. i have also tried calling the HUD authority our here and public aid but no one will give me any information. Does anyone know of places in Illinois between kane county and dekalb that goes by income?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

Answers (2)
  • Look for HUD housing on google. There are more agencies than just Section 8 and I found some through a search on HUD's website

    Answer by admckenzie at 9:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2010


    Answer by admckenzie at 9:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.