my son just told me a little girl pulled down his pants at school......

my son not his teacher just informed me that some little girl pulled down his pants outside during recess. He notified his teacher but his teacher never said anything to me, and probably never said anything to her parents. I remember this happening to me when I was in elementary but it was at the bus stop, my principal didn't take any disciplinary action, but I felt embarrased and violated and my son feels the same way, I feel like I need to do something about it; so my question is how should I go about it and do you think the little girl should be suspended ???there only in kindergarden.

tatalalicious

Asked by tatalalicious at 7:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Thats nothing to worry about at that age. Its harmless. However, if it bothers you and your son then Id talk to his teacher and poss set up a time to talk to the parents of the girl who did it. Even though she is young she should know that what she did was wrong
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Yes she does need to be talked to you don't want this to happen again. Just talk to the teacher just like it happened. You don't want to let this child to grow up thinking it is ok to do this.
    This is why the world is the way it is, you know there are alot of crazy people out there.
    They never got talked to or helped.
    Anonymous

• This happened to my son by a neighborhood girl 1 year old than him. They were the 6/7 year old age. I had already had a suspicion of her being molested. I called DSS.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• if it would have happened to the little girl your son would have been in trouble. o would call the principle and talk with them
    BERUMEN

Answer by BERUMEN at 10:53 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• by all means, call the school. but suspend the little girl? come on--this is a 5 or 6 year old we're talking about. children that young are just impulsive plain and simple. they are, however, capable of understanding right and wrong. if the behavior persists after it is addressed , maybe this child is being abused, and crying out for help.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 12:43 AM on Nov. 8, 2008