Questions about high school football games....

1) are they free or do you have to pay.... if you have to pay, how much
2) do you get searched.... if so is it basic (no outside food & drink) or is it extensive (metal detector type)
3) is it a big thing to do with the family... or only if you have high school students
4) are you city, inner city, country, small town, suburbs, etc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• I would think this all depends on where you are
    1- we have to pay usually not more than like 5 bucks I think
    2- No searching but I dont think thats a bad idea myself. I think it could be a benefit
    3-Around here we are small town so everyone is some friends kid, nice,nephew, grandkid..you get the picture
    4- see above
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:09 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• 1 - you have to pay. It is like $3 or so. Students (even college students) get a cheaper rate, yay!
    2 - no searching at all
    3 - depends. for some it is about family for others it is just a student thing.
    4 - very rural
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• 1-you have to pay 3 dollars heree
    2- no searchingg
    3- just a student thing unless your a parent watching your kid
    4-suburbs
    Anonymous

• 1- not sure what the fee is. we always go at half time when we can get in for free.
    2- no searching that I know of.
    3- there is usually an elementary school nite for each of our elementary schools here. We usually go with our kids. They like to go just to hang out with their friends. our kids are 12 and 14.
    4 - suburbs
    Anonymous

• 1) are they free or do you have to pay.... if you have to pay, how much
    >> at the school my daughter attends you can get an athletic pass for 40$ and go to all the games for free. but for parents they're about 8 dollars, but if you go in after half time its free.
    >>they ignore that
    >>a lot of parents come to cheer on their children, or the team because they went to school there.
    >>small town
    gracellen

Answer by gracellen at 5:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• 1) Adults 6.00 bucks Student tickets 5 .00 for all home games Adults all home game tickets 45.00 per person
    2) no searches Deputy's all over the place plus the Pricipals knows everyone
    3) It's like the show Friday Nite Lights Everyone is there
    4) small town
    myzero

Answer by myzero at 6:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

• YEs we have to pay about $7-$8 bucks a person. No outside food or drink....no they don't search you, but there is some level of security. Yes its a fun thing to do with family if youre involved in your city. Here where I live, its the biggest thing around. Anyone whos anyone is there...LOL....I live in a suburb of the atl area. Its kinda considered a small town, but we are in city schools. NOt metropolitan or anything. Very suburbia.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:51 AM on Nov. 12, 2008