How can you tell the difference in evaporation lines and positive results?

I have taken two pregnancy test and both had a faint positive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have had like a ton of evap lines and it got my hopes up. Went to the doc they took blood and it was negative and they thought I was crazy so I showed them and she said it was a evap line...
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• 2 Lines is positive no matter how light one line is.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 7:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My first test i took had a faint positive. . I mean i had to squint my eyes to even see it. So i called the information number on the box. . lol. Thty told me that any line. .no matter how faint means you are pregnant. . unless by some chance the test was faulty which obviously isn't the case since you've taken more than one.. . But they were right cause im definateley pregnant. So i would say you are. but see a doctor for conformation.
    mandar

Answer by mandar at 7:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Well keep taking them and if they dont get darker within a week than I would say its a evap line.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• it's positive. there is such thing as "a little bit pregnant" lmao all my tests were like that
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 12:54 AM on Nov. 8, 2008