i dont know what to do

my mother in law thinks that me and my boyfriend need to give up the baby that im pregnant with now up for adoption to her but we dont want too this our third and might be our last but my other two are only two and just turned a year and im 16 weeks pregnant yeah i know that its close together but my first two get along so well even though there so close together how do i tell her to back off nicely

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There is no nice way to do this but tell her it is not her call!

Answer by older at 9:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Tell her it's your decisoin. It may be hard in the beginning. Any mother loves loves her kids can do anything she sets her mind to. Good luck!!!
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:51 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• tell her plain out, dont let her tell you no its your body your baby!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 10:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• You need to be open and honest with her, your feelings are what matter. Regardless of what she thinks or how she feels, this is your baby.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• The nice way would be to simply let her know that "I appreciate your concern and your help but this is our situation and our child so this a decision that we have to make and be able to live with and if we did make this decision based on what you feel and something were to happen, you can not and would not be able to help me through that because there is no help for that. So I would really appreciate if you were to allow me t and him to handle this on our own, if we come to a point where we need some advice we will most definitely ask you' The other way is to simply speak what you feel with out being rude but be honest don't sugar coat it and simply tell her to back off. That is a tough choice the you will have to be able to cope with and not trying to help you make a choice but no one can love your child like you or care for, because us as mothers will do whatever it takes for our kids, some one is not the same
    BreakingTheCycl

Answer by BreakingTheCycl at 4:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2010